Touch Me
Yeah!, come on, come on, come on, come on
Now touch me, baby
Can't you see that I am not afraid?
What was that promise that you made?
Why won't you tell me what she said?
What was that promise that you made?
Now, I'm gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain
I'm gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i
Come on, come on, come on, come on
Now touch me, baby
Can't you see that I am not afraid?
What was that promise that you made?
Why won't you tell me what she said?
What was that promise that you made?
I'm gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain
I'm gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i
I'm gonna love you, till the heavens stop the rain
I'm gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky for you and i
James Douglas MorrisonTrivia
Lead singer of The Doors
Personal Quotes
"There are things known, and there are things unknown. And in between are The Doors
"the most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smile on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder."
Love will tear us apart
When routine bites hard
And ambitions are low
And resentment rides high
But emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads
Then love, love will tears us apart again
Love, love will tears us apart again
Why is the bedroom so cold
You've turned away on your side
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect run so dry
Yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our lives
But love, love will tears us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again
You cry out in your sleep
All my failings exposed
And there's a taste in my mouth
As desperation takes hold
Just that something so good just can't function no more
But love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again......
my sketch (pencil and conte)Birth Name
Ian Kevin Curtis
Ian Kevin Curtis
Mini Biography
Ian Curtis was born in Old Trafford, Manchester, at the memorial Hospital. He grew up listening to The Who and The Rolling Stones, and other heroes aof his teenage years included David Bowie, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Lou Reed, and James Dean.
He especially liked musicians whose lyrics spoke of death, or those who had died at their peak.
Trade Mark
Baritone singing voice
Trivia
Suffered from epilepsy and depression. Several times in his life he had to be carried offstage due to epileptic seizures he suffered during concert.
Lead Singer of Joy Divison
Personal Quotes
"All my lyrics are open to interpretation by the individual and imply many different meanings, therefore their relevance is purely subjective."
Love Song
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you....
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with You make me feel like I am clean again
However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you...
my sketch (Pencil and Conte)Name
Robert James Smith, was born 21 April 1959 in Blackpool Lancashire, England
Trade Mark
Red lipstick, black eyeshadow and 'big' hair
Red lipstick, black eyeshadow and 'big' hair
Trivia
Lead singer of English band The Cure
Personal Quotes
"No Lol, no."
You know, the internet's made us more aware of what people think about us."
"...but what we do I think attracts a certain type of person. I don't think age has much to do with it, you either get into it or you don't. You could be 16 or 60 and you're either gonna like us or not depending on your sensibilities..."
"...there have been very few virtuosos in the history of the group, but there have been a lot of really nice people. The Cure backstage is a notoriously fun-filled zone.."
(On his wife Mary) "She knows I'm not perfect, she loves me as I am."

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar